Helpful list of a few Dos for avoiding blackhead in ear
For treating blackheads faster following these preventive tips will be advantageous for preventing the further appearance of ear blackheads.
- Always maintain a clean ear by using a facial cleanser in the shower and also remove earwax regularly to avoid blackhead buildup.
- It is important to use a gentle exfoliant in the ears regularly to get rid of dead skin cells and impurities as rest of the facial skin.
- Always wash your hands and ear with anti-bacterial soap before treating blackheads in the ear to avoid infections.
- Clean hearing aids, headphones and ear buds for listening to music with rubbing alcohol regularly to clean the accumulated dirt and bacteria.
- Make sure to wipe the ear dry with a towel after taking a shower and after exercising.
- Use an acne controlling toner in ears to control the sebum production which causes blackheads.
Don’t while removing blackheads from ear:
Along with opting for any of the above-mentioned blackhead removal remedies, it is important to follow these guidelines for avoiding infection or removing blackheads successfully.
- Never touch the blackhead with dirty hands as it can cause infection.
- Avoid squeezing the blackhead as it can worsen the issue.
- Avoid scratching or scraping the blackhead with nails as it causes skin scarring.
- It is best to avoid oil based skin care products as sometimes overtly oil skin is a major culprit for the appearance of blackheads.
- Reduce the intake of dairy and carbohydrate rich foods for preventing blackheads in ears.
These above-mentioned home remedies for removing blackheads from ears are very economical and effective.
But if the issue prolongs or the blackheads are painful or situated deeper in the ear canal then it’s suggested to consult a dermatologist.
Instead of choosing painful and expensive treatments it is best to try out a few natural home remedies for getting rid of blackheads in ears.
As these suggested remedies for eliminating blackheads are completely safe and easy to perform.